Quick! Send your significant other out of the room… okay, are you ready? You’ve got 11 days. That is cutting it close my friend. There are less than two weeks until Valentine’s Day; have you gotten them that gift yet? Uhuh…. OKAY. Let’s get to work.
Firstly, our seasonings make great gifts! They come in an array of delicious flavors for all kinds of palettes.
- Does your significant other like to eat food every day? Great! Then, you’re already one step closer to fulfilling a practical, daily need, but with extra added umph.
- Does your significant other value their health? Do you value their health? PERFECT. Our seasonings contain all-natural Celtic sea salt as well as ingredients that are non-GMO, gluten free, vegan-friendly and organic. If you are taking a break from salt, we’ve got options for that as well.
- Do they like things that taste good? If your lovebug /boo /pumpkin /schnookums enjoys food with flavor, they’ll LOVE our seasonings. Keep them from eating just to eat and give them the gift of flavorful food enjoyment!
Order those seasonings now if you want them in time for Valentine’s Day! They’re only $5 each right now and shipping is free for orders over $15.
Now that that’s all settled and we can see that you clearly love your better half, here’s what you do. Take a quick trip to our website (click me) and read about each of the flavors. If you’d like some help with how to choose, here’s what we suggest based on their personality:
- Sassy/Sarcastic: Spicy Blend
- Romantic: Italian Blend
- Traditional (with a secret twist): Lemon Pepper Blend
- Classy: Original Blend
- Big-Hearted: Soul Food Blend
- Comical: Jerk Blend
- Active/Athletic: Adobo Blend
- Wild Child: Lemon Fire Blend
- Sweet: Mild Blend
Yep. Definitely saw you eyeing that blend. You know they’d love it!
Our last bit of advice is how to present your beloved with this special, spicy gift. Here we go! (Please read these aloud in the cheesiest voice possible. It is also crucial that you present the gift in perfect timing with your words. Trust us.)
- Spicy Blend: “Hey baby. Just wanted to spice things up a bit.”
- Original Blend: “(Insert name here), I love that you’re so… original.”
- Soul Food Blend: “Darling, you are food for my soul.”
- Italian Blend: “You inspired me… your love takes me to faraway places.”
- Adobo Blend: “Ad-o-bo about you, but I’d love to make you dinner.”
- Jerk Blend: “I know I can be a jerk sometimes, but tonight, I want to focus on you!”
“You know, there’s a season for everything… and there’s always seasoning for you.”
We hope you enjoyed a good laugh and have some fun ideas for your favorite person on Valentine’s Day. Let us know if you got to use one of our cheesy pick-up lines!
The Seasonest Family