Meal prepping is a great aid in maintaining a healthy lifestyle, but for many of us, having to think so far ahead with types of food and ingredients can seem pretty daunting. We totally get it! That’s why we’re here to help. We’ve put together a list of our favorite Seasonest recipes that work well with meal prepping, healthy ingredients and variety (Because, that’s the spice of life, after all!).
- Rotisserie Chicken: This source of protein is simply 70 minutes of total cooking and prepping time and only requires three ingredients, one of which is our Original Blend.
- Lemon Garlic Chicken: Great for lunches and dinners, this flavorful chicken dish allows for some extra umph at meal time. If chicken broth, garlic cloves and fresh lemons sound appealing, this is your perfect dish du jour.
- Mediterranean Chicken Kabobs: If you’re looking for more variety and fun at lunch time, you’ll definitely want to try this chicken recipe. Chicken, red onion and zucchini round this out to a tasty treat; add in some yellow rice to make it a full meal!
- Fish Tacos: Lime, avocado, lettuce, tomato, green onions, jalepeños … is your mouth watering yet? Fresh ingredients make this taco time a real treat. With a prep and cooking time of less than 30 minutes and a list of delicious veggies, this meal could be one of the freshest finds around aside from you catching your own fish.
- Collard Greens: Southern belles, Midwestern men, people of the Pacific and bravers of the Northeastern cold alike can all appreciate come delicious comfort food like their grandma used to make. This food is anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and rich in Vitamin K. Healthy, healthy, healthy! Need we say more?
- Veggie Tacos: Whether you’re vegetarian or simply looking for some healthier options, veggie tacos are the way to go. A variety of vegetables makes this meal fun, colorful and amazingly flavorful. Top it off with some of our Adobo Blend and you’ve got a meatless marvel.
- Roasted Corn on the Cob: Easy to make… simply bake! Fresh, organic corn with some brushed-on butter and some Original Blend… Can’t you just smell it?
We love inspiring others to live their best lives and eat well with great flavor! With Seasonest, you don’t have to sacrifice taste for health benefits; try out our seasonings today. Click here for great seasonings!
Happy Motivation Monday!
The Seasonest Family