A great week deserves a great post, am I right? I wanted to spice things up and spread the love for one of our seasonings, sharing some of our favorite ways of using our delicious Italian Blend. Shall we get started? Andiamo!
First, of course, we have to talk about pasta. There are sooo many ways to use the Italian blend with pasta. With organic ingredients like basil, oregano and garlic, you’ll be bringing the Mediterranean to your table! Here are a few pasta dishes for inspiration:
- Homemade, Classic Spaghetti and Meat Sauce (Our Recipe)
- Penne Pasta with Chicken Alfredo
- Bacon, Broccoli Alfredo Pasta (Check out our recipe, here!)
- Fancy Macaroni and Cheese (Just add fresh ingredients such as freshly chopped basil, tomatoes, and our Italian Blend!)
Food from the Mediterranean is hearty, warm and delicious. We can’t forget that there are so many other ways to use the Italian Blend! Here are some other inspiring ideas:
- Homemade Pizza (So easy, so fun! Here’s the recipe.)
- Cheesy Calzones
- Mediterranean Chicken Kabobs
- Herb, Cheese and Chicken Risotto (Just add the Italian Blend!)
If you love the Italian Blend as much as we do, let us know in the comments section below. We enjoy hearing from you and learning all about your love for family, food and fun.