It’s a new year, which means it’s time to work on those resolutions! If you resolved to be a better cook or to simply try some fun, new recipes, here’s a great one for a simple and delicious meal: roasted Cornish hen.
- Seasonest Original Blend
- Seasonest Lemon Pepper Blend
- Cornish hen
- Olive oil
- Your choice of vegetables
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Take a Cornish hen and pat dry.
- Season with the Seasonest Original Blend until entire bird is covered and follow with a dash of our Lemon Pepper Blend on top.
- Baste with a little olive oil.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the thickest part of the thigh has reached 180 degrees. Halfway through cooking, baste again with olive oil, to help ensure crispy skin.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving to let the juices settle.
- Serve with your favorite veggies and side dishes!
If you hold yourself accountable, or have an accountability partner, it tends to make keeping your resolutions much easier. We can help with that! Make sure to send us your photos with your finished masterpieces and let us know how your Cornish hen turned out.
Remember, you CAN cook!
The Seasonest Family