Mmm, mmm, mmm… food inspired by the Mediterranean. We like to let our taste buds travel and we hope you do too, because this recipe is an easy way to take your dinner to a new sea level. If you are still a non-believer in your ability to cook, it’s time to roll up your sleeves, toss some ingredients into a bowl and let things marinade for a bit. But, really… it’s pretty much that simple.
- One large bowl
- Large skillet/pan
- Choice of oil
- Juice from three limes
- 15 minced garlic cloves (It’s worth it!)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp thyme
- 2 tsp cardamom
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp of the Seasonest Italian Blend
- Cubed chicken thighs
- Red onion
- Optional: yellow rice and Greek salad
- Mix spices together in a large bowl and season the cubed chicken. Add in the lime juice, olive oil and garlic cloves, and mix until everything is well-coated. Cover and let sit for 30 minutes or more.
- After meat has finished marinating, thread onto skewers with your choice of veggies (We used zucchini and red onion!).
- Lightly oil a large skillet and lay skewers in hot pan. Cook by rotating with tongs until finished.
- Serve over a bed of rice and with a Greek side salad.
The Seasonest Family