Alright. We have to let you in on a secret. Gentlemen… us ladies love it when you cook for us. We love it when you take care of us that way! It’s so important to us to know how much we mean to you. And, you know what… Valentine’s Day is only about three weeks away! It’s the perfect time to add a little spice to your relationship (But, really.).
We’re here to help all the men out there with their Valentine’s Day plans. If you’re all out of ideas, take some of ours!
Step 1: Plan to cook your lady dinner
She will love it. No, really… she will be so happy that you took time to make food for her and will be so thrilled to know how much you care to do it. All it takes is a little planning ahead, a good recipe and some amazing spices.
Step 2: Prep yourself
You’re going to need some recipes and some supplies. We’ve got you covered.
Here are a few of our favorite recipes that we have personally taste tested: Click Here
As for supplies, we can help make your cooking experience even easier. All you have to do is use our delicious seasonings to give your food amazing flavor. Here are our recommendations:
- Original– If you think your lady is a classic, this blend is perfect for her taste buds. Season and grill a beautiful steak dinner for two with it and enjoy.
- Spicy– Does your lovely lady appreciate a little flame? Perhaps she likes the taste of Tex-Mex. This blend is sure to do the trick!
- Soul Food– Mmm… seafood dishes would be perfect with our Soul Food blend. Lobster, crayfish, salmon…
- Lemon Pepper– A chicken dish isn’t complete without this zesty blend. Add a side of rice and vegetables to round out the meal!
- Italian– Can’t you just imagine a beautiful, candle-lit dinner with an amazing pasta dish? You’ve got the right seasoning.
For all of our amazing seasoning blends, check out this page: Click Here
When you’re through with your meal and your lady is looking at you like you’ve given her the world, we hope you’ll think of us just a little and let us know how your meal went. We’ll let you keep the credit.
The Ladies of Seasonest