We hold onto memories as the years go by and try to remember the things that are most important to us and to those whom we love. This year just flew by and we wanted to take a moment to reflect on what this year has meant to us and all that we have accomplished.
We saw where someone had mentioned what a year would look like in a snow globe and were inspired to try and encapsulate 12 whole months into symbols of our year and the memories it holds for us.
Here are our items:
- A miniature of a grocery store– This year, several new stores added our products to their lineup. We are so honored to be able to bring our products directly to our customers in-store.
- A calendar– Our business has grown to where we can support a more steady schedule and bring you daily updates; it’s been wonderful interacting with our customers on a daily basis!
- A pencil– Speaking of updates and schedules, we brought back our blog and have loved sharing a more intimate view of our family and our products.
- A Walmart logo– We learned a lot this year about business and got to meet Greg Foran, the President and CEO of Walmart U.S. It was a fantastic!
- State-shaped cutouts– Boy did we travel this year… we went to so many demos out-of-state in places like South Carolina and Tennessee. Traveling to meet new people and share our love of family, food and fun is always an amazing experience.
- A wooden spoon– We cooked, and cooked, and cooked… and then cooked some more! Creating recipes for you was so much fun and we learned a lot about what we are capable of and that Seasonest seasonings taste good on just about anything. Yum!
- A photograph- A photograph is a moment in time that stands still and holds special meaning for loved ones. Our photograph would have all of our family and friends, our customers and those that have been there for us during this crazy-wonderful adventure of starting and growing a family-owned business.
Thank you to each of you, our readers, for a wonderful year. We’re so grateful for you! Without you, we wouldn’t be here or be able to live out our dream.
God bless you and have a very happy new year!
The Seasonest Family